THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Feeling better today

Hewwooo everydoggie!

Its nice to see my friends from Dogs with Blogs coming to visit me! You all got my tail waggin'! I even spruced up my website - I hope everydoggie likey! Snow is my favorite thing in the world - so when I saw this back ground, I had to have it on my bloggie!

Momma came home last night and made me some french toast!! YUM YUM! I love french toast - its my favorite! I ate it all up. Momma also found out a new way to give me my medicines that I really like - cream cheese!! Momma read that tip online on another doggie website... she cant remember who gave out the tip, but she sure is appreciative - and so am I!! One of the pills - my antibiotic - is very hard to swallow - so this was a very good trick!

She made me more french toast this morning, and we decided to do fluids tomorrow. I've been drinking normally and peeing normally, so Momma decided we can do every other day this week.

Tonight Mike is coming over to visit - he always makes me feel better too. I like to play rope and get out all my toys for him! YAY!

Its raining cats and poodles outside today - so I am going to curl up on the couch with my blankie until Momma comes home from work.

WOOF!!

6 comments:

Casper and pals said...

Glad you are feelin' better.

PS Cream cheese sounds good!

White Dog Blog said...

Hi Destiny,
You have a beautiful snowy blog. I live in Albuquerque and we don't get much snow but I love to play in it (especially when we go up to the mountains where there is LOTS)!

I am glad you are feeling better...and cream cheese sounds like a great way to take medicine!

Raising Addie said...

I'm glad you are feeling better today!

Cream cheese huh... I have never had it but it sounds delicious!

I LOVE your snow on your blog! Very fun!

Kisses
Addie

Amber-Mae said...

Hiya Destiny! So nice to meet cha.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Hello,
Stopping by from DWB to say hi!

I am sorry to hear that you are poorly. Keep being good and taking them medicines! Your blog is very prettyful.
~lickies, Ludo

Hana said...

Hi Destiny,
My name is Hana the Dog. Nice to meet you! There are lots of eskie blogs around. You can see all the links on my bloggy. See ya!