THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Merry Christmas Indeed!

Hewwwwwooo Every Doggie!

I hope every doggie had a great Christmas. I most certainly did. I got some tasty treats, and I got to go to my Mommies parents house with Derby and Mike. We had lots of fun opening presents and eating snackies... Momma even dressed me up with a blue ribbon that said "Believe" on it... we both thought that was very fitting - given the year I've had, and what I had to do to see this Christmas... Believe!
I did get pretty tired in the afternoon and had to take a nap...






But whaddya expect... I'm an ol' lady....





When I woke up, the Humans thought it would be funny to put all the Christmas stockings on my back like I was a Christmas Donkey or sumfin.


It was ok though.. because after I delivered all the Christmas stockings back to Santa.. I got to eat more treats.....

















So all in all, I had a very good Christmas. Yesterday I wasnt feeling very good though... Momma gave me my Sub-Q fluids, and they all settled down around my neck... and I couldnt lift my head all day... Momma was upset because she didnt know if I was sick or what.. and it was very painful for Momma to touch me.

Today has been a much better day though.. and my friend Derby has come over to visit.. its a rainy day, so we are just eating and sleeping and hangin' out.



I hope every doggie has a great New Year - only two weeks left til my Bark-Day!

WOOF!

1 comments:

Raising Addie said...

Hello Destiny!

It sounds like you had a fun Christmas! Lots of treats are good!

I'm glad you are feeling better. That doesn't sound like fun at all. Keep getting better, ok friend!

Kisses
Addie