THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's my 13th Birthday!

Woof... I didnt think I would make it to this day.... and its a hard day at that.

Last night was not a good night for me. Momma woke up about 3am to hear me crashing around the apartment. For some reason, it looked like I was running away from something. I kept running into walls, and running away from Momma. Momma finally caught me, and we sat on the couch. Momma said it felt like my heart was going to thump out of my chest... Momma wonders if I was having a heart attack or something - it really scared her... scared me too!

It was a long two hours after that, Momma held me in her lap, and I actually snuggled on her chest. I guess I never did that much before, because it struck Momma as unusual enough to make her cry.... I fell asleep, and after a while, Momma did too...

Then we just sat together for a couple hours. Momma knows something weird happened, because I keep walking around uneasily, and I have a really hard time laying down. She told me Happy Birthday and wished I felt better.

So, its a good birthday, but a sad one too. Momma said she will take me to see Dr. N. Tuesday. She wishes she was open tomorrow, but she's not.

Momma made me an omelette for breakfast. I didnt want to eat it, Momma kind made me eat it. She felt bad doing that, because she promised she would never force me to eat anything, but she said I have to keep my strength up a little while longer.... so the egg peices went down whether I wanted them too or not. I came by while Momma was sitting on the couch and gave her lovin's and she knows I forgive her for it.

Thanks every doggie for all the birthday wishes and support - it means alot to me.

I am going to go sit on the couch and enjoy the rest of the day.

Eskie kisses
Destiny

4 comments:

Raising Addie said...

Yappy Barkday Sweet Destiny!

Yappy Barkday to you,
Yappy Barkday to you,
Yappy Barkday dear Destiny...
Yappy Barkday to YOU!

I hope you feel a little bit better this afternoon. It sounds like you had a really scary night. I'm glad you have your mom to take such great care of you.

Luv & Kisses
Addie

Vicki luvs Chopper ! said...

Rappy Rirthday !!! You sweet thang !!

Sounds like you and I both had rough nights and scaring our Mommas!! I had another seizure...they've been coming about 5 days apart...sigh..


Love to you Des...MY Momma says Happy Birthday too !!!

Maine Life Coach - Cilly said...

Oh no Vicki - do they know what is causing the seizures? Poor Choppy! Give him a big hug from me and Des!

Vicki luvs Chopper ! said...

When he was a pup..I thought that he had a little one...but the vet thought it was just a "quirky" puppy thing...then happened again..ect...they say epilepsy..and wont put him on meds till it gets worse...just wating to see when they think it is worse...Oh just a terrible site..for my baby...thanks for the hugs !!!