THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 12, 2009

"Spa" Day....

Momma came home from work early today and she gave me a "spa" day...


More out of necessity than anything else... I had a big messy incident this morning, and as other eskie friends must know, white fur + being sick = big mess.

So, Momma gave me a hot (you know... doggie hot) shower, and then blew dry my fur so I wouldnt catch cold. I have been curled up sleeping since my bath. Momma thinks that the warm water might have made me feel good. All I know is it made me sleepy.

Tomorrow I go see Dr. N. Momma said we will get some answers tomorrow. Silly humans - always asking questions. The only question I have is "where is the remote? - I wanna watch Animal Planet"

I will give you all an update after I get back from Dr. N's.... until then -

Eskie Kisses
Destiny

1 comments:

Raising Addie said...

Hi Destiny!

That bath sounded very relaxing! I hope you have a good rest and feel better after your nap.

Good Luck at the vet tomorrow. We know that Dr. N will make you feel all better.

Luv & Kisses
Addie and family